Cold store doors
- Choose cold store doors to suit your needs
- Available for integration
- Everything you need included in the delivery
We deliver two types of doors – D1900 and D2000 – for our cold stores. The D1900 is a traditional DIY door, supplied complete with magnetic strip, door mouldings, interior and exterior handles, hinges and screws. The door is mounted on the outside and the magnetic strip ensures a tight seal.
If you are looking for a door with a front design to match the rest of your kitchen, choose the D2000 model. It comes with a fixed frame that is simple to adapt to a standard unit front measuring 595 x 1,950 mm. The door has hinges for fitting on the left- or right-hand side and features a magnetic strip that provides a tight seal. The door is supplied with six small and three large shelf boxes, as well as a built-in heating cable to eliminate the issue of condensation.
Choose a conventional DIY door or a model with an integrated front.
- Choose a door to suit your needs
- Option of an integrated front
- The D-2000 can be installed with hinges on both sides
- The D-2000 features a built-in heating cable